It’s been an exciting few months since I started my blog. Since then, I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Award.
What is the Versatile Award?
Basically, the award is given by a blogger to fellow bloggers in order to show recognition for their work. I especially love these kind of awards because they help to shed exposure on new bloggers!
Most of all, I’d like to thank YOU to every reader who has visited Journey With Chloe.
Also, thanks to Sam H Travels for nominating me! Make sure to follow their fantastic travel blog for journeys around Europe and America.
7 Things About Me Below the Surface
- I’m a veggie, mainly living on a plant-based diet. Since I stopped eating meat and most dairy, I haven’t felt better!
- I’ve studied Spanish for 7 years and I’m
fluentpretty good at holding a conversation.
- I love being in nature. There’s nothing better than hiking up a mountain, or camping in a forest.
- When I was a kid, I got bit by the travel bug, hard. I haven’t stopped travelling since.
- I have a strange obsession with African music, or any song with a guitar solo.
- Meditation is like a drug to me.
- I’m done with the rat-race slavery type “life” that I was prepared for my whole life. At 20 years old, I had an epiphany of my true potential. I realised that I can do anything that I want to, and I won’t stop trying until I achieve freedom.
I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Versatile award which have extremely useful and quality content:
Eliza at Elitravelbug
Chiera at Young And Undecided
Stacey at Wandering Bajan
Grant and Bonnie Sinclair Wander-Filled Life
Deb at Deb World-Traveller
Sam and Dana at Twin Sis Travels
Ilana at Ilana On The Road
Please follow and subscribe to them for quality content!